Information about cookie files
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your computer, phone, or any other device with internet access, containing information about your browsing that site.
Cookies retain only information related to your preferences.
What are cookie files for?
Cookies are used to make browsing easier and simpler and do not damage your device. They allow for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
Cookies are classified by their life cycle and domain to which they belong. Regarding the life cycle, the cookies can be:
- Persistent cookies: stay resident on your internet access device for a certain period of time;
- Session cookies: These are temporary and are deleted from your Internet access device when the browser is closed.
Regarding the domain to which they belong, the cookies can be:
- First party cookies: are downloaded by the website you are visiting and share the same domain;
- Third party cookies: these are downloaded to your Internet access device through websites from a different domain than the one you are visiting.
The cookies on our website are used to:
- Improve visitor experience and browsing speed;
- Analyze traffic patterns on the Internet, allowing us to identify issues and provide a safer browsing experience;
- Collect statistics on the number of visits and how visitors navigate on our website;
- Allow content sharing on social networks.
Yes, cookies can be disabled in your browser. Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent certain web services from working properly by partially or totally affecting your website navigation.
If you wish to block or delete cookies from this site, you can do so by modifying your browser's settings. Although the parameterization of each one is different, it is common to configure in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For details on configuring cookies, see the "Help" menu on your browser.
BRADA reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy. As such, we recommend that you visit this page frequently.
Click here for more information about cookies.
Last updated on: 01/06/2019